• Health Protocol
• Staff Safety and Health Protocol
• Student Safety and Health Protocol
• Social Distancing Protocol
• Sanitization Protocol
• Other Standards
COVID-19 has a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. People with the below symptoms, a combination of these symptoms or are around someone with these symptoms are encouraged to stay home.
• Cough or Sore Throat
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
• Chills or repeated shaking with chills
• Muscle Pain
• Loss of taste or smell
A face covering is required for all staff member and students while at the studio. All staff and students will enter through a single point of entry, the front door on Rockefeller Avenue, where a mandatory temperature check will be given.Temperature checks will be provided by a staff member wearing gloves and mask with a contactless thermometer. Upon confirmation of a temperature less than 100.4 degrees – staff will complete the temperature log which includes name, date and confirming that temperature was taken. Staff will not record the temperature (confidential health data), but will only note that a temperature was taken before entering The Dance School. If any staff or student begins to experience symptoms during a class, staff will immediately inform the admin on duty. Staff and admin will let the students know that they should prepare to leave the studio. When the final student leaves, post the sign noting an unexpected closure – found on the office desk.
All staff will be given instructions on preventing the spread of COVID-19. Included in this instruction will be the use of masks, hand-washing, and maintenance of supplies. All staff must self-monitor for symptoms of COVID-19. If staff is experiencing any of the symptoms they can immediately contact admin by email [email protected] or call Melinda, Marika or Wendy to cancel classes.
• Masks will be worn at all times while others are on site. Masks will be provided by TDS for all staff, or staff may choose to wear their own masks.
• Staff will be instructed to wash their hands on arrival to the studio and will wash between each class. Staff is instructed to wash their hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water. Always wash your hands before and after your shift, and before and after meal breaks and using the restroom.
• Staff will clean commonly touched surfaces (including but not limited to barres, door handles, handrails)
• All employees will be screened and their temperature taken upon arrival at The Dance School. Any employee showing symptoms, feeling sick, or running a fever will be asked to return home. Employees will use a no-touch thermometer to take temperatures.
• Staff may choose to remain teaching classes from home with no repercussions.
• Staff will inform TDS if they are experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19 for a substitute instructor to be found or for their classes to be cancelled.
• Staff will maintain a six-foot distance in all interactions with fellow staff and students.
• Staff should not handle other staff members or students belonging – including dance bags, cellphones and other personal belongings.
• Staff will report to the Admin on duty if they are experiencing symptoms during classes – class will be cancelled and students will be asked to leave the studio, and a sign placed noting the unexpected closure.
• Admin will be designated to monitor the health of employees.
• Staff should avoid touching their face.
• Hand sanitizer will be available in both studios.
• Staff will use respiratory etiquette including covering mouth and nose when coughing, and sneezing with a sleeve or tissue. Staff will wash their hands following coughing and sneezing and dispose of tissues in the trash.
• Staff will complete a deep clean of all used spaces at the end of the night. This includes studios, restrooms, lobby, stairway and entry door.
• Staff should wash their hands at the end of their shift.
• Staff will wipe down all touched areas during their classes.
Studio Address: 2821 Rockefeller Ave, Everett, WA 98201
Mailing Address : PO Box 1833, Everett, WA 98206
(425)259-6861 [email protected]
The studio is temporarily closed and office hours may vary. email [email protected] or leave a voicemail on our studio phone number and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Website by Rene Carley