Code of Conduct
Students learn better in a secure, orderly and non-disruptive environment. The goal of The Dance School Student’s Code of Conduct is to help students and teachers create an environment that is conducive to teaching and learning. At The Dance School, clear and reasonable rules are fairly and consistently implemented. A safe and positive learning environment for students and adults is essential to our success and we appreciate your commitment to these principles.
Four General School Rules:
1. Listen politely and follow directions.
2. Keep hands, feet and objects to yourself.
3. Be courteous and polite. Respect the rights of others and respect the property of The Dance School.
4. Use appropriate language.
Expectations for Student Behavior:
1. Students will arrive on time, dressed in appropriate attire and have hair secured properly prior to the start of class.
2. Students will listen carefully to their instructors and administrators.
3. Students under the age of 18 will ask for assistance from the adults in charge when they have trouble with another student.