Code of Conduct
Student Code of Conduct
Students learn better in a secure orderly and non-disruptive environment. The goal of The Dance School Students’ Code of Conduct is to help students and teachers create an environment that is conducive to teaching and learning.
At The Dance School clear and reasonable rules are fairly and consistently implemented. We reserve the right to inform a student that s/he should seek instruction elsewhere if his or her behavior – or that of the parent, family members or caregivers – is disruptive or disrespectful.
A safe and positive learning environment for students and adults is essential to our success and we appreciate your commitment to these principles.
Four General School Rules:
1. Listen politely and follow directions.
2. Keep hands, feet and objects to yourself.
3. Be courteous and polite. Respect the rights of others and respect the property of The Dance School.
4. Use appropriate language.
Expectations for Student Behavior:
1. Students will arrive to class on time, will be dressed in appropriate attire and have hair secured properly.
2. Students will listen carefully and respectfully to their instructors and administrators.
3. Students under the age of 18 will ask for assistance from the adults in charge when they have trouble with another student.